New Richter Center Student Leaders are recruited every spring. Check back here in March 2017 for information on recruitment for the 2017-18 cohort.
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has four student-leadership opportunities for which we recruit each year. The four positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, the SERVE Committee, the Reflection Facilitators (ReFs), and the Service-Learning Coaches (SL Coaches).
Visit the program pages for more information on each position, including position descriptions:
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (MON-WED, 8/15-17/16)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (FRI, 1/13/17)
- Fall All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 10/1/16)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 3/4/17)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.
For more information, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (email@example.com) in the Richter Center (559.278.7079).