Now recruiting for 2018-19 Richter Center Student Leaders!
Applications are due to the Richter Center (Thomas Building, Room 107) by 12:00 PM on Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Attend an informational session to learn more about the program and the application process.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 in The Bulldog Zone (Lower Level USU)
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has four student-leadership opportunities for which we recruit each year. The four positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, the SERVE Committee, the Reflection Facilitators (ReFs), and the Service-Learning Coaches (Coaches).
Visit the program pages for more information on each position, including position descriptions:
- The Richter Center Ambassadors
- One-Day Reflection Facilitators (ReFs)
- Service-Learning Coaches (SL Coaches)
- SERVE Committee
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (FRI, 4/6, 3PM – 5PM)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (THU-SAT, 8/9-11/18)
- Fall All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 10/20/18(
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (TUE, 1/15/19)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 3/16/19)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.
For more information, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (email@example.com) or Taylan Bennett-Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Richter Center (559.278.7079).