Richter Center Reflection Facilitators (ReFs)
Richter Center Reflection Facilitators (ReFs) complete the cycle implemented by the Ambassadors and the SERVE Committee. After students have participated in service at university sponsored service events, ReFs engage them in discussion to further enhance their experience.
Students serving as ReFs undergo extensive training to learn facilitative leadership skills as well as various reflection tools. This program is especially useful for students who are interested in gaining leadership experience, are looking to further explore the field of community service, or are particularly interested in sharpening their group facilitation skills.
Other ReFs duties and responsibilities include:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (FRI, 4/6, 3PM – 5PM)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (THU-SAT, 8/9-11/18)
- Fall All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 10/20/18(
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (TUE, 1/15/19)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 3/16/19)
- Attend ReFs Summer Institute (TUE, 8/7/18)
- Attend planning meetings with teammates and advisors
- Participate in all three one-day service projects:
- Make a Difference Day (SAT, 10/13/18)
- Serving Fresno Day (SAT, 11/17/18)
- Spring into Service (SAT, 4/6/19)
Learn more about being a ReF by downloading the 18-19 Reflection Facilitator job description.
Download the 2018-19 RCSL Application and apply today!